DAYCARE, PRE-SCHOOL AND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Offered year-round (weekdays only) to groups of children in daycare and pre-school, as well as elementary school students.
Sucrerie de la Montagne’s school in the sugar bush is…
- Ride in a sleigh or wagon pulled by our Belgian horses;
- Guided tour of the sugar shack and fieldstone bakery;
- Meal served at tables : saucisses de campagne (country-style sausages), pain croûté de la paysanne (farm-style crusty bread), fèves au lard de chantier (wood-fired baked beans), omelette soufflée de la fermière (farm-style omelette soufflé), pommes de terre pilées à l’ancienne (old-style mashed potatoes), jambon glacé à l’érable (maple-glazed ham), golden pancakes with syrup, glass of milk;
- Live music by our singer-musicians;
- Maple-taffy-on-snow tasting;
- A visit to the general store prior to departure.
School in the sugar bush rates 2016
- Children 3 to 6 years old : $11.00 / person
- Children 7 to 12 years old : $17.00 / person
- 13 years old and older : $22.00 / person