A SWEET TIME AMONG COLLEAGUES OR FRIENDS!
Located 45 minutes from Montréal, Sucrerie de la Montagne offers the ideal country-style setting for hosting your corporate events. The perfect environment for reinforcing your group’s team spirit in the great outdoors.
Contact us to find out more about these activities. We’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Discover the activities
Over the years, Sucrerie de la Montagne has gained substantial experience in organizing team-building events, business meetings and many other types of activities that are gaining popularity in the business world. Here are some of them.
We offer team-building activities to any company seeking to motivate and unify its employees. Our approach promotes communication, a spirit of mutual co-operation, a sense of observation and deductive reasoning. The main goal is to allow everyone to express their strengths and leadership capabilities.
Possible activities include :
- Deaf, blind, mute (one “blind” participant, the second “deaf,” and the last “mute”)
- Sidewalk of destiny (several participants on an increasingly shrinking stone)
- The giant ski (everyone has to co-ordinate their movements in order to complete the route together)
- Tomahawk Throwing
- Other activities : Amerindian dancing, Group poster painting, Interactive lumberjacking and log-sawing demonstration and competitions, Ice sculpting, Bread-making workshop
Two private rooms are available to you for a business meeting that will truly take you way from your everyday office routine.
Several packages available :
- Morning meeting with continental breakfast and full lunch
- All-day meeting with continental breakfast, full lunch and afternoon coffee break
- Morning meeting with continental breakfast, full lunch and afternoon activities